logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
scott9677  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, September 30, 2020 3:55:25 PM(UTC)
scott9677

Rank: Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 5/18/2018(UTC)
Posts: 27

Thanks: 2 times
Not sure where it fits in the bug/problem/whatever categories, but I ran into an issue where it was showing the folders but not the report files from the web browser after I upgraded from 5.0 .net to 5.5 .net (non core) with an Azure app service switcharoo.

The fix for it was to clear the cache of the browser, and then it started working properly. It worked great when I used the back end URL but failed with the Alias re-point.

Users browsing this topic
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.